Next to your home, your automobile is often the most expensive piece of property you own. As a result, it is important to seek the best value when buying your insurance. To ensure that you have the proper protection, there are a number of ways that you can reduce the cost of your auto insurance premiums while obtaining the coverage that you need, including:
Choosing higher deductibles for collision and comprehensive coverage is an easy and cost-effective way to lower your auto insurance bill. In many cases, the premium savings realized by switching to a higher deductible may be enough to offset the cost difference of an increased deductible in just a few years.
1) MULTI-POLICY: By insuring your auto and home with ERIE, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowners insurance premium.
Good drivers who have no accidents or violations receive the most competitive rates, but there are other factors that can reduce your premiums even further, including:
1) DRIVER TRAINING: If you have a young driver (under age 21) insured who has completed an accredited driver-training course, you will receive a premium discount.
2) COLLEGE STUDENT: Young, unmarried, full-time college students who spend most of the college term away from home without the use of an auto are eligible for a discount.
3) AGE 55 & OLDER: Cars driven primarily by an insured who is 55 and over receive a discount on the bodily injury, property damage, medical payments, personal injury protection, comprehensive and collision premiums.
4) ACCIDENT PREVENTION COARSE: (IL, NY, PA, TN & VA only) If the principle operator is age 55, you may receive an additional discount in these states if you voluntarily and successfully complete an approved motor vehicle accident prevention course.
You can save even more money on your auto insurance by choosing a vehicle with the following safety equipment:
1) PASSIVE RESTRAINTS: If your vehicle is equipped with factory-installed automatic seat belts or air bags, you will receive a discount on the medical payments or personal injury protection portion of your premium.
3) ANTI-LOCK BRAKES: Vehicles with factory-installed anti-lock brake systems on all four wheels are eligible for this discount that applies to the bodily injury and property damage coverage's.
Visit our partners secure online payment gateways to access bill pay and informationRead more
We provide coverage through various companies including Erie, Travelers and ProgressiveRead more
We provide Business, Home, and Auto Insurance with the excellent service you expectRead more